Name: William Basser (Bill)
Title: Executive Director
Past Work Experience
- Developed the embedded firmware and hardware for the Guardhat HC1 project, recognized as the top 100 products for the year 2020 by Time magazine.
- Worked on the Boeing 787 compute system hardware architecture.
- Lead Software Engineer/Architect for Whirlpool’s Vertical Module Washer. This project was recognized as the most successful project launch in Whirpool’s 100 year history.
Top reasons he's excited about working at StrongArm
- Product usefulness and its contribution to worker safety.
- Management teams openness and communication.
One thing he's proud to have accomplished at StrongArm
- Modular software design and the fusion of Fuse/Flex software.
Fun facts about Bill
- Master Brewer/Distiller
- Classically trained chef
Want to connect with Bill? Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org