▪ 9-axis IMU Sensor detects injury and proximity risk in real time
▪ Beaconing capability maps physical workspace with perceived risk
▪ More computing power provides deeper, more actionable insights
▪ Auditory, haptic and visual alerts provide 360º safety
▪ Optional mobile app auto-syncs data once docked
▪ Smart dock deployment promotes hands-free device management
▪ IP 55 Rating keeps it safe from dust, dirt, water and direct force
▪ Aluminum + polycarbonate construction stands up to any job
▪ Industrial-grade, interchangeable clip means easy on and off
▪ Slip, trip and fall alerts protect the solo worker, ensuring quick response
▪ Forklift collision safety keeps supply chains on the move
▪ Access control integration streamlines workflow
FUSE safety wearables actively collect 2.5 million hours of real-world safety data every month, from lone workers to some of the largest companies in the world.
Multivariate, real-time analyses with less than 5% margin of error allows for quick, accurate and effective detection of high-risk work zones and user groups.
Haptic, auditory and visual alerts give feedback to users in real time. Quarterly to daily reports give management a comprehensive, accurate action plan.