The Service provides information on StrongArm’s proprietary products and services and allows you to contact StrongArm and indicate your interest in our products and services. If you are an end user of one of our wearable sensors or our enterprise-facing platform, then our use of your information is governed by the agreement we have with your employer.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
We collect any information you provide to us when you use the Service. You may provide us with information in various ways on the Service.
- Submitting Contact Information. In order to fill out a contact form on the Service, you must provide us with your name, company, title, phone number, and email address.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you email our customer support team, we will receive your email address, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Service
When you use our Service, we may collect information from you through automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. By using the Service, you consent to the placement of cookies, beacons, and similar technologies in your browser and on emails in accordance with this Policy. The information collected in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs and characteristics, operating system version, language preferences, referring URLs, and information about the usage of our Service.
org/manage-cookies/index.html. If, however, you do not accept cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Service.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To contact you for administrative or informational purposes, including by providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
- We may aggregate data collected through the Service and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
- For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To enforce our legal rights, including rights under any terms of service.
We disclose information that we collect through the Service to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In addition, we may use third party analytics vendors to evaluate and provide us with information about your use of the Service. We do not share your information with these third parties, but theses analytics service providers may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on the Service and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different websites. For example, we use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. Google provides some additional privacy options described at https://policies.google.com/privacy/.
We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, unless we are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
How We Use Your Information
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data. It is important that you maintain the security and control of your account credentials, and not share your password with anyone. In addition, we offer our users two-factor authentication which is designed to protect their account.
You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service. From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the "unsubscribe" link provided in each such email.
Use of Service by Minors
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect information online from children under the age of 13. If StrongArm becomes aware that any person submitting information to the Service is under the age of 13, we will promptly take steps to delete the information and terminate the user account. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
International Cross-Border Data Transfer
StrongArm uses servers hosted in the United States. Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing in the United States and around the globe. By using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
We may make changes to this Policy. The "Last Updated" date at the top of this page indicates when this Policy was last revised. If we make material changes, we may notify you through the Service or by sending you an email or other communication. We encourage you to read this Policy periodically to stay up-to-date about our privacy practices. Your use of the Service following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing us at:
StrongArm Technologies Inc.
20 Jay St. Suite 512, Brooklyn NY 11201